“Humans easily learn and remember more subject matter when studied repetitively over long periods of time (spaced learning events), rather than studied once or repeatedly in short periods of time.” — Hermann Ebbinghaus
Prepared EmployeesTM Knowledge & Tools Library
Knowledge & Tools Transfer SystemsTM
Virtual-Interactive Training Courses
Video Training Retention Courses
Customizable Training Content Services
Virtual-Interactive Video Training
Virtual-Interactive Video Training Sample Videos
Leadership – What’s Trust Got to Do with It?
Introduction to Performance Excellence
Interviewing Series – Psychology of the Hiring Process
Definition of Knowledge & Tools Transfer SystemsTM
Categories of Learning:
- Pulse LearningTM: Courses 5 min to 3 hours broken down into several short modules
- Rooted LearningTM: Courses > 3 hours, deeper content and broken down into several modules on a customer defined and managed schedule
- Online Interactive Learning: Live instructor lead training, various content, broken down into several modules on a customer defined and managed schedule
- At Client Facility: Live instructor lead training, various content, 1 to 5 full 8-hour days on a specified mutually agreed upon schedule
- Client Customized Training: GECBTS performs co-develop and co-improvement of client specific training that can be applied to any of the 4 categories above.
Typical Forgetting Curve for Newly Learned Information
The Key to Effective Employee Learning is a Blend of Pulse LearningTM and Rooted LearningTM
New Generations of Employees Require New Methods of Knowledge Transfer for Highest Retention and Performance
Our Knowledge & Tools Transfer SystemsTM, Virtual-Interactive Training Courses and Customizable Training Content Services focuses improving the skills and qualifications of employees in targeted organizational positions and for whole departments.
Our uniquely designed knowledge transfer sustenance tools ensure knowledge retention and application is maintained and sustained for months and years.
The return on GECBTS’ Prepared EmployeesTM Training can be measured in days and weeks following training.
Employees taking our training will realize performance improvements measured directly to individual, department and whole company objective performance targets.
Utilizing the latest version of browser services; Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Fire Fox. Our Knowledge & Tools Transfer Systems™ can be accessed on a mobile phone, tablet, desktop and laptop on any of the most popular operating systems;
Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X and Linux anywhere in the world.
Our software systems have a guaranteed 99.992% uptime, hosted by Amazon on their native cloud service; Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) Simple Storage Service (S3).
Our software is backed by a 128-bit TSL V1 encryption and performs automatic backup and recovery daily in case of an emergency or disaster.
Upgrading is hands free and we release updates on a regular basis that does not impact learning usage.
To insure your data is secure we perform annual security audits executed by our approved 3rd party firms.