Just one employee taking our highly effective training courses, creates awareness and behavior shift that could result in millions of dollars in EH&S Non-Compliance cost avoidance.
Our EH&S Compliance Training Courses are priced to provide a return on training investment that can be measured in just days and weeks after purchase.
For a pricing proposal click Request for Proposal below. Provide your targeted needs in the form provided, and we will promptly return an employee investment price that will meet your budgetary requirements.
Should your company proactively create a budget for EH&S training, or have the EH&S training budget created as a result of a costly injury or death and resulting fine and or lawsuit?
- Auto parts maker fined $3.43M, named severe violator: OSHA investigated after two injuries occurred at this company. The agency found 57 violations.
- OSHA fined company $2.5M after robot crushes 20-year-old to death: In a case of production over safety, a young woman was killed two weeks before her wedding day.
- Ashley Furniture agrees to pay $1.75M in OSHA fines; finger amputations triggered case: The furniture manufacturer also agreed to open itself up to more OSHA scrutiny under the settlement.
- Workers exposed to dangerous lead levels: $1.4M OSHA fine: OSHA found 14 workers at this company had lead levels up to 20 times the maximum exposure limit.
- ‘Worksite of horrors’ exposed workers to asbestos, lead: $700K fine: Renovations at a former New York psychiatric center exposed workers to lead and asbestos hazards, leading to a huge OSHA settlement for a real estate development company.
- Repeat violations add up: Company faces $654K in OSHA fines: This company learned the hard way that repeat violations add up quickly.
- Worker suffocated by his own lifelines: OSHA issues $411K in fines: The worker’s lifeline tangled in an unguarded and rotating auger.
- Worker complaint leads to $342K in OSHA fines for bloodborne pathogen hazards: OSHA inspected the facility following an employee complaint alleging exposure to bodily fluids while handling packages labeled as containing biological materials.
- Contractor ignores OSHA, continues work despite hazards: $275K: After being told by an investigator to protect workers against trench cave-in hazards, this contractor returned to work the next day and exposed the same crew to the same risk.
- U.S. Steel fined $170K for exposing 7 workers to asbestos: Breathing airborne asbestos fibers can cause lung damage that often progresses to serious health conditions, including lung cancer, that can lead to death.
Source: Safety News Alert 2016
Safety (EG&S) Orientation
GECBTS’ Safety (EG&S) Orientation course addresses two of the most prominent safety issues confronting employers today;
- Development, implementation and sustenance of engraining a healthy and value of compliancy EH&S culture with all employees
- Effective methods of introducing newly hired employees for adaptation to the EH&S culture and so they will effectively perform assigned duties in a safe manner, according to the company’s robust EH&S policies and procedures.
- Basic safety knowledge required by all employees
- Understand, value and respect hazards and risks of unsafe work practices
- Learn to assess, identify and report hazards in the workplace
- Protect yourself from back injury by learning the ergonomics module
- Lean basic fire and first aid and basics of evacuation
- All Organizational Positions
- Permanent Employees
- Part-Time Employees
- Temporary Employees
- Volunteers (Paid and Unpaid)
- All Visitors